• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Victor and noisy instruments

pudding777

Alpha Buck
:lol:

You would all have laughted your heads off.

Victor decided to have a nose inside and came nudging at my patio door when he saw me sat here on my computer, "Let me in" :love:
Anyway, as usually I tucked my legs under my bum so he couldnt box my feet and reached over to open he door. He promptly pottered under my chair and then 'CLATTER CLATTER CLATTER' :shock: my kids had only left their tambourine under my chair and he's thowing it up in the air and crashing on the floor. Talk about jump out of my skin !
He did look comical and didnt flinch at all the noise. Then he lost interest and started chucking my sandal over his head instead :roll:

I didnt get a picture of him, but I did get one of the offending article.
Going for a lay down now.
:D

007-3.jpg

I think you must teach you rescue buns lots of tricks to keep thier new owner entertained (and on our toes) ;)

Believe me, I'm sure they do! :lol:
I have an ex BARC bunny and I know what you're going through!:roll::lol:
(However, I would be lost without him! :love::love::love::love:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bless him - it must have been listening to his foster daddy playing the guitar ;) He thought he'd join in :p:lol:

Back