• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this too good to be true?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Found a guy on ebay who makes sheds and emailed him asking for a quote to build me some accomodation for Strawberry.

This is what I have requested...
hutchdesign.png

I said it had to be tongue and groove, had to have 1/2 inch mesh. I would add shelves so that Strawbs could sit by the two windows.

He wants £125 including delivery!

it has roof and a floor too right?! :lol:
Wow sounds a great price!! I hope you'll be pleased with it. Can you look at his feedback for other things he's made etc?

Found a guy on ebay who makes sheds and emailed him asking for a quote to build me some accomodation for Strawberry.

This is what I have requested...
hutchdesign.png

I said it had to be tongue and groove, had to have 1/2 inch mesh. I would add shelves so that Strawbs could sit by the two windows.

He wants £125 including delivery!

That looks like a posh little palace you'll have yourself!

Yep! My drawings are very poor! lol

I have looked at other items he has on ebay and they all seem to be good quality. His feedback is positive, just 1 negative saying it wasnt delivered on the right day.

Can you send me his details? I need a new set-up for my parents place, and thats an amazing price! thanks xx

Sounds like a bargain, but for ease of use I would get one you can walk into without having to stoop.

but then it would be full height and she didnt want one that is too dominating in the garden (i have the same problem!!) I actually dont find it too difficult to sweep the floor and change litter trays by kneeling on the floor of the wendy, as its got nice lino on the floor!

Back