• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lara- a Gentle Old Lady

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Lara is 9 now. She has spinal arthritis and as a result her hind legs are getting progressively weaker :cry: However, she is kept as comfy as possible on Metacam and she still enjoys a wobbly hop about in the sunshine :)

001-117.jpg

002-119.jpg

003-120.jpg

004-109.jpg

005-96.jpg

006-106.jpg

008-76.jpg

009-74.jpg

010-66.jpg

011-67.jpg

012-68.jpg

oh gosh :love::love: isnt she just beautiful :love::love:
she looks like she enjoyed her little stroll in the sun :D

Isnt she pwetty! :love:

Looking good for 9! Her coat and weight look fab! And she has the kindest eyes!

oh my shes so beautiful!! and certainly does not look like a little old lady!

her eyes speak volumes......so deep and expressive..just like my bifs.:love:

jane how do you get them out the buns..is it in shifts?

just urious as seeing as our buns are now 3 separate buns bertie goes out when the suns gone round a bit as hes a REW but bif goes out before him and goes nuts. today tho bertie was only out for about half an hour as there were people smoking and it was blowing into out garden and nikki and i had to come in...wasnt going to leave bertie out there.

itll be bif for a hour or so then merlin whilst i scrub his cage..or bertie then merlin..depends.

how do you do it jane?:wave:

oh my shes so beautiful!! and certainly does not look like a little old lady!

her eyes speak volumes......so deep and expressive..just like my bifs.:love:

jane how do you get them out the buns..is it in shifts?

just urious as seeing as our buns are now 3 separate buns bertie goes out when the suns gone round a bit as hes a REW but bif goes out before him and goes nuts. today tho bertie was only out for about half an hour as there were people smoking and it was blowing into out garden and nikki and i had to come in...wasnt going to leave bertie out there.

itll be bif for a hour or so then merlin whilst i scrub his cage..or bertie then merlin..depends.

how do you do it jane?
:wave:

With the help of having use of two other back gardens aswell as my own :)

Back