• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny has been a bad bunny ...

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
So hes been banished to outside:lol: I got up this morning to a big hole in the bedroom carpet its dug through the carpet and underlay,i can see the floor boards underneath:shock:

I thought that was normal bunny behaviour :lol::lol::lol:

Prehaps I should start telling mine off, they all told me that it was the done thing for bunnies to do and I just accepted it :shock: They have obviously taken me for a ride :lol::lol::lol:

I thought that was normal bunny behaviour :lol::lol::lol:

Prehaps I should start telling mine off, they all told me that it was the done thing for bunnies to do and I just accepted it :shock: They have obviously taken me for a ride :lol::lol::lol:

None of mine have ever done anything like this:shock: and ive had house rabbits for nearly 10 years

Wow, you have been lucky. We have some great air conditioning, where the wind blows through bits of bare floorboard :lol::lol:

Wow, that sounds really posh - I'm familiar with underfloor heating but not underfloor air conditioning :lol::lol::lol:

Back