• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thinking realistically

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
as ive mentioned alot on here once Crystal and misty have gone (hopefully not for a long long time) i wont be getting anymore rabbits (well not for a long while anyways) my thoughts though if Misty goes before Crystal i know Crystal would cope brill on her own but i dont think Misty will if Crystal goes first (shes 5 now with dental problems so only really expect another 2 years with her anyways :()

anyways back to my thoughts if Crystal did go would it be cruel for me to keep misty out of selfishness alone because i dont want to get another rabbit as it would be a never ending circle of rabbits so would it be kinder to rehome home him? ive had these thoughts for ages now and i was watching them outside before and Crystals deffinatly slowing down and becoming an old woman! while Misty whos 2 years younger is still full of beans!

obviously i would try him as a house rabbit and everything first to see if he became happier on his own indoors.

its just a constant worry of mine as i know how hard he took it when i separated him for his last friend :?

Back