• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henrik Getting Neutered

Sligeach

Young Bun
Henrik is getting neutered tomorrow morning, leaving him in between 9-10 and have to pick him up after work. Am feeling so guilty, he is a real calm bun at the moment at 5 months old but after various posts of mine I have convinced myself I am doing this for his well being and future.

Am so scared that something will go wrong ... please wish Henrik luck and love so that he will come through his op and will live a longer and healthier life because of what I am about to put him through :cry:

You're doing the right thing :) I felt a similar way when I first got my Wilmy almost 2 and a half years ago, he was very friendly and calm but used to circle our feet and started to spray me :lol: He will be fine :)

I know its scary but try not to worry hun :wave: My lad was back to normal within about 10 minutes of coming home after his neuter :lol: I will be sending vibes for Henrik tomorrow :)

Good Luck Vibes for Henrik and hugs for you, know how stressful it is and how much you'll try and talk yourself out of getting it done!! I know I did xx

Thanks guys... he is getting done right now. Have to call at 2pm to find out how it went.... luckily they gave me a time or I would have been calling every 5minutes. I cried in the vets and the whole way to work :( Watching the clock now

Back