• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never give your rabbits

Rachel89

Mama Doe
an old duvet :shock:

Went to see Honey, Blue and Bramble today.
4hours prior Becky whos fostering them put an old duvet under there hutch as Honey keeps gettng under the gap and getting abit stuck.

When we went back it was like a winter wonderland, all 3 looked rather please but they had completly trashed it with the insides all over the place :lol:

ah yup not a good idea although sooty who is my big chewer prefers to try and make sure any duvet he comes across is properly flat and he sort of pushes it with his paws to make it so...however it always springs back which leaves him very upset!

oh i know this biggles and carrie love duvets and pillows they get removed from my room now when they are out,

ah yup not a good idea although sooty who is my big chewer prefers to try and make sure any duvet he comes across is properly flat and he sort of pushes it with his paws to make it so...however it always springs back which leaves him very upset!

:lol::lol::lol: sorry i can imagine his frustration and look on his face :lol::lol:

:lol:

I know there happy as its just what they would of done here :lol: Honey managed to drag her freezer wire through a tiny gap noone thought she would get to and chew through it so all her food thawed out. I feel rather guilty now :lol:

Poor Sooty, that must be the most fustrating thing ever :lol:

:lol:

Poor Sooty, that must be the most fustrating thing ever :lol:

well at least it keeps him busy for hours on end and was very useful when bonding my four which wasn't easy and meant a few night sleeping with bunnies :lol::lol: more time flattening = less time trying to eat panda!

LOL I can just imagine the scene! :lol: :lol:

Jack is always 'digging' at our duvet - am sure left alone for long enough our duvet would end up in the same state...... though he only ever digs the duvet on my side of the bed! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can imagine :shock: :lol: I have been amazed that none of mine have ever destroyed any of the blankets or duvets I have given them

Back