• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will it be ok?

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
To let my buns out in my parents back garden this weekend if the weather's nice? The garden is all slabbed and fenced off so no chance of escape :D

What temperature does it need to be to let house buns outside?

I let mine out during the day a couple of weekends ago when it was really hot. It should be fine. As long as they don't get too chilly. I'm hoping the weekend will be nice so I can put all mine out.

My little Jose has never been outside so it'll be nice to see her with the wind blowing in her face :D

Im going to let Herbie & Inca out for their first time here if its nice weather at the weekend :)

They will love it Sarah! :D Its meant to be nice this weekend, so will be ideal to let them out. Dont forget to make sure they have some sort of shelter just incase they get scared/startled. Either a carrier or some tunnels. Lots of pics please :D :D xXx

They will love it Sarah! :D Its meant to be nice this weekend, so will be ideal to let them out. Dont forget to make sure they have some sort of shelter just incase they get scared/startled. Either a carrier or some tunnels. Lots of pics please :D :D xXx

I'll leave there carrier outside for them and a bowl of water

And of course there will be piccies :D

I'm hoping for lots of big binkies :D

My house rabbits have all been enjoying some time outside for the past 2 weeks.

Strawbs is staying at my Mums at the minute and gets to free range in their garden every day, he is loving it!

They will be fine to go out now, do it gradually so 15 mins first time, then 30 etc and make sure they dont get too much grass if they arent used to eating it.

My house rabbits have all been enjoying some time outside for the past 2 weeks.

Strawbs is staying at my Mums at the minute and gets to free range in their garden every day, he is loving it!

They will be fine to go out now, do it gradually so 15 mins first time, then 30 etc and make sure they dont get too much grass if they arent used to eating it.

There's no grass in my parents garden, it's completely slabbed :D

It's not a very big garden, but still plenty of room to have a good run around in the fresh air :D

Back