• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why oh why...

Does noone want my gorgeous PEW lop <3

HPIM4292.jpg

HPIM4298.jpg

She has such a nice nature and I think shes beautiful :wub:

Sadly she is still waiting for her forever home :(

She is absolutely beautiful :love: Unfortunately i am at my limit for space and funds otherwise I would snap her up. I hope she finds her forever home soon x

I absolutely love this girlie.

People, you have to see past her pink eyes if you aren't a fan - all the REWS/PEWS I have ever met are the best natured rabbits ever! FACT Once met, you will surely fall in love.

I have a pew brother and sister pair here that no-one wants, coming up to a year now :( I just don't get why they are always over looked.

i don't understand why such gorgeous bunnies get overlooked. do people get put off that white buns get dirty or something?
if i could find suitable personality matched buns for eric and esme (and be sure i could comfortably afford them), i wouldn't care what breed or colour they were or even what language they spoke:love:

She is lovely :love::love: Unfortunately I am not looking right now. I hope she soon gets her forever home, what a sweetheart :love:

She is so lovely, if I could I would keep her because she is so sweet (plus after working in rescue I have huge soft spots for the little ones who are over looked just like her). Its really upsetting how the all black, PEWS and agoutis are always the last to find a home. I have an agouti bunny who was in rescue for a few years before I heard about her and offered her a home. She is the loveliest, floppiest lady in the world and I love her to bits. I just wish people would look past the colour :(

:cry::cry::cry::cry: if she was at hopper haven i would take her tomorrow, that is my heart rescue tho and i will stick with them for my bunnies.

please dont lose hope there are us out there who love a white precious bunny more than life itself :love::love: :cry::cry::cry:

:wave: - Hello!

(Hanlou from FR and AAM lol)

She is beautiful - I hope she finds a home soon. *Sends rehoming vibes*

Sadly there seems to be beautiful and friendly bunnies needing homes everywhere. I wish we had room for more but right now I think two is all we can cope with. :( x

Jack says: I finks you is bootiful. Wot's dis about black buns not bein wanted? I is really pawsome! :shock: I wud av er but sadly I already as a wife. I don't fink I cud cope wiv two wifes - Oly is a pawful as it is! :roll:

:wave: - Hello!

(Hanlou from FR and AAM lol)

She is beautiful - I hope she finds a home soon. *Sends rehoming vibes*

Sadly there seems to be beautiful and friendly bunnies needing homes everywhere. I wish we had room for more but right now I think two is all we can cope with. :( x

Jack says: I finks you is bootiful. Wot's dis about black buns not bein wanted? I is really pawsome! :shock: I wud av er but sadly I already as a wife. I don't fink I cud cope wiv two wifes - Oly is a pawful as it is! :roll:

Hello stranger :)

Yeah I know there are so many needing homes, that just means its going to be extra hard for Sasha to find a home. The other bun I have listed (Bramble) was reserved a week ago and I am still having people asking after her! She is being viewed at the weekend so hopefully the new people will fall in love with her.

Aww Jack we all know you are a handsome fella! I am pleased your new wife is keeping you in your place! Hehe!

Hello stranger :)

Yeah I know there are so many needing homes, that just means its going to be extra hard for Sasha to find a home. The other bun I have listed (Bramble) was reserved a week ago and I am still having people asking after her! She is being viewed at the weekend so hopefully the new people will fall in love with her.

Aww Jack we all know you are a handsome fella! I am pleased your new wife is keeping you in your place! Hehe!

I think once people meet a rabbit, the fall for the personality, and she is so beautiful, I'm sure they will want her!

Fingers crossed

Aw she's lovely. Unfortunatly I dont even have room for the pets i have but it makes me so angry when people can be as shallow as to choose because of a COLOUR! :evil:

P.S. This is a long shot but your name isn't anything to do with the Japanese/American PS3 game Demon's Soul's? My OH is bugging me to ask! :roll::lol:

ETA: I see the rescue on your sig is in Old Coulsdon - I used to live in Caterham so maybe coming to you when Pie needs a friend! :wave:

Last edited:
Aw she's lovely. Unfortunatly I dont even have room for the pets i have but it makes me so angry when people can be as shallow as to choose because of a COLOUR! :evil:

P.S. This is a long shot but your name isn't anything to do with the Japanese/American PS3 game Demon's Soul's? My OH is bugging me to ask! :roll::lol:

ETA: I see the rescue on your sig is in Old Coulsdon - I used to live in Caterham so maybe coming to you when Pie needs a friend! :wave:

Haha nah its not to do with the game. I haven't actually played it either, perhaps I should!

ETA - I have the perfect friend for Pie here! Sasha :lol:

I :love::love::love: PEW / REW animals!

Whenever my great niece comes round (she's 6) the first thing she wants is to see all the animals, but her all time fave is Jasper my PEW bunny. She loves pink so I think his eyes being pink have won him a fan :lol:

Back