• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warm Weather...

As the weathers warming up at the moment and I want to be prepared for when the real heat comes, is there anything I can do for my bunnys to make them more comfortable in the heat?

many thanks :)

Heather&Bart-MyLittleBuns x

I'm guessing they're outdoor bunnies? Can their runs be moved into a shady spot or covered?

Get a couple of plastic bottles, any size will do but bigger is better, like the ones cola/lemonade come in, fill them with water and freeze them. Then put them in with the buns for them to lie next to/on when it's really hot :D

I'm guessing they're outdoor bunnies? Can their runs be moved into a shady spot or covered?

Get a couple of plastic bottles, any size will do but bigger is better, like the ones cola/lemonade come in, fill them with water and freeze them. Then put them in with the buns for them to lie next to/on when it's really hot :D

We did that last summer and Timmy seemed to like it :D

Back