• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decent runs?

Oooh I posted a link to a great run place a while back, but I have forgotten what they are called :?

try searching for some other run threads, they only do really large and tall ones as they are really concerned about rabbit welfare :)

Oooh I posted a link to a great run place a while back, but I have forgotten what they are called :?

try searching for some other run threads, they only do really large and tall ones as they are really concerned about rabbit welfare :)

thanks Liz will look now :wave:

I got a 7ftx5ft collapsible wooden one from them just before chirstmas and its fab! Frankie is currently residing in it, might be better with your limited space (or have you moved)

I got a 7ftx5ft collapsible wooden one from them just before chirstmas and its fab! Frankie is currently residing in it, might be better with your limited space (or have you moved)

No still at parents hun. Although they are much more relaxed about things now and have agreed to get another run :)

Back