• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im feeling naughty...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Everyone should buy from breedors

Its cruel to keep special needs bunnies alive

All single bunnies should be pts as they cant be happy

Having house bunnies isn't natural

Feel so much better now I have that off my chest!!! Anyone care to join me?

Everyone should buy from breedors

Its cruel to keep special needs bunnies alive

All single bunnies should be pts as they cant be happy

Having house bunnies isn't natural

Feel so much better now I have that off my chest!!! Anyone care to join me?

You know what....I totally agree with you!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a waste of time cleaning rabbits out because they eat their poo.

It's a waste of money getting a hutch that is too big for one small rabbit.

It they're related they wont have babies....even if they do...it's ok, rescues LOVE having babies

someone told me i was cruel because all mine were neutered, apparently there is no need :roll:

It's fine to leave wires lying around, the rabbits won't be interested in those.

It's not worth paying more to get a rabbit from a rescue, they are cheaper in a shop or from a breeder, plus then you can get a baby bunny - how cute! And rescues are so strict, whereas you can get a perfectly fine 3 foot hutch from a pet shop and two bunnies, they'll be fine.
:roll:

sorry i take mine to the vet as soon as they are ill instead of waiting to see how they are tomorrow.... im evil :oops::oops::oops:

Yes, I am similarly evil, I take mine to the vets to get injections even though they don't enjoy it. And there's a chance they won't even get myxi :roll:

I am stopping now...I am a bit too good at these :shock::(

;) you should only buy purebreds from breeders because they dont have health problems - and you should get them health tested so that you know that they will never get sick ;)

Only ever get a very tiny hutch for a Nethie as they get very scared when placed in a large hutch/shed/freerange.

Back