• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Married! Bobby and Carlo U/D more pics

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I would upload some pics Thank you Honey Bunny for letting me give the lovely Carlo his forever home!:love:

Meet Lord Carlo

Picture007.jpg

And his very pretty wifey Lady Bobby

Picture013.jpg

Mugshots:lol:
Picture005-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Carlo adores Bobby follows her everywhere
Picture008-1.jpg

But wooing the fair lady is thirsty work

Picture011-1.jpg

Worth it in the end tho!:love:

Picture003-2.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww! Another happy bun' wedding! :love: :love:

Am so pleased all went well and Carlo is gorgeous! They make a lovely pair! Yay for rescues that bond eh? I would have been terrified of getting it all wrong! :oops:

I currently have two nutty and very happy bunnies running round the bedroom as I type (day off today, am making the most of it, lol!) - it's wonderful to see them together isn't it?! :D xx

Oh Jack just jumped up on the bed and peered at the laptop screen - he obviously approves! :lol:

Jack: Congwats. It's nice bein mawwied. Tho I don't get to sleep an' relax as much as I used to. Oly neva stops movin about! I likes not bein on my own tho. Yous two looks appy likes me an Oly is appy. Dats wots importantist. Bein appy. :love:

Really pleased all's gone well. Oh and it took me about two days and tons of photos of empty space / blurred rabbit pics before I got *any* decent pics lol! ;) x

Carlo is really a pocket rocket, he bounces all over the place.. Bobby flops and summons him for lickies:lol:

Carlo is really a pocket rocket, he bounces all over the place.. Bobby flops and summons him for lickies:lol:

OMG that sounds exactly like Barley & Dill!Barley demands attention & stupidly Dill does whatever she wants!!!:lol:Jill bonded my 2 too.She did such a good job.We haven't had one scuffle in over a year.Abit of chasing occasionally but B was just being a whimp!!:DB is so cute with Dill now.If he is quiet for too long she goes & head butts him until he wakes up.If Barley is worried about him,then I worry about him.I take her lead.She seemed concerned about him after he ate the freshly painted skirting board & was quiet,so then I started to worry.He's fine though.But at the end of the day she knows him better than I do & I think that is so lovely!:love:

OMG that sounds exactly like Barley & Dill!Barley demands attention & stupidly Dill does whatever she wants!!!:lol:Jill bonded my 2 too.She did such a good job.We haven't had one scuffle in over a year.Abit of chasing occasionally but B was just being a whimp!!:DB is so cute with Dill now.If he is quiet for too long she goes & head butts him until he wakes up.If Barley is worried about him,then I worry about him.I take her lead.She seemed concerned about him after he ate the freshly painted skirting board & was quiet,so then I started to worry.He's fine though.But at the end of the day she knows him better than I do & I think that is so lovely!:love:

Her fur just looks amazing now, She is growing up to be a pretty girl... I am gonna work on Carlo's fur tonight, he is looking good too, he is such a sweety licked my nose this morning when I went down to his level.:love:

Bobby turned her back on us:oops: jealous

Back