• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbs?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Right, I'm going to get some of those ready grown herb pot things for Charlie :)

I need to know which ones are good to get?
They mustttt

-not smell too strong, coz they'll be indoors
-be okay for hamsters to eat too
-be easy to look after

Which ones will be good? :wave:

Mine love chicken and a bit of brocolli. They weren't too fussed on porridge (made with just hot water and allowed to cool)

Brown bread is best, as white bread has no realy nutritional value. Ones with seeds in is even better And it is better toasted as it gives their teeth a bit of a work out :)

ETA: and everything in moderation, and start with just a little, especially wet stuff like porridge. I tend to give a thumb tip of anything or half a teaspoon or wet stuff.

Mine love chicken and a bit of brocolli. They weren't too fussed on porridge (made with just hot water and allowed to cool)

Brown bread is best, as white bread has no realy nutritional value. Ones with seeds in is even better And it is better toasted as it gives their teeth a bit of a work out :)

They've all had a bit of brocolli today, it's Roccos fave.
Oh cool, next time I have toast they can all have a little bit each. The gready bums will probably love it :love:

Back