• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can we have vibes for Casper please...

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
My ickle boy is not eating... since he came in at 6:20 hes only had a piece of hay...

can we have lots of vibes please xx

Thanks guys,

since I posted hes eaten more hay, and ive also given him a bromelain tablet...

looks like it will be a lonnnnngggg nicght xx

Try him with some water in a bowl with a dash of boiling to make it room temperature. Mine love it like this and drink more. It wll help to keep Casper hydrated.

Ive just given him some grass and hes nommed 90% of it already :)

small steps dinky small steps --- and now a dandelion and hes nomming a peice of apple... not much but better than nothing!!!!!!!

going to keep him in over night... and then put him back out in the morning if hes ok!! As long as he maintains eating overnight, will get nick to take him to vets tomorrow xx

Try him with some water in a bowl with a dash of boiling to make it room temperature. Mine love it like this and drink more. It wll help to keep Casper hydrated.

Thanks hon, i will do too, ive got some bio lapis, would it be ok do you think to pop some in? its supposed to help gut flora isn't it?

Back