• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have 2 large buns coming to board.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
For 3 days do you think this will be ok for them?
I've just got it ready now. It's the long hutch at the bottom.

8-4-10002.jpg

8-4-10003.jpg

Yep, id say that was ok for them :) Id be happy to leave my 2 big buns with you in that for 3 days :) When i board our buns, they normal have a 13x4ft hutch i think :) xxx

No, but it's in the garage and it is quite high they can't jump out.

lol Sophie is an average bunny and she can jump at leaft 3ft!

Is there anything on the other side of the run that then buns could damage, or damage themselves with.

Defiantely a nice set up I would be happy to send my buns to that, how happy they would be in another matter

How large is large? Bea (my foster) would easily clear 4 foot......
Will they be shut in the hutch bit at any point?

The hutch looks at least 4ft tall :? So the run is around 3ft tall :? Theres no way Lola would attempt to jump that :? Its obvious from the picture the hutch is around 6x2x2, the top hutch has 2 large cage bases in.

For 3 days what do they expect?!

Id say they would jump it:shock: What sort of buns are they? the hutch doesnt look very tall?

The hutch is a big hutch and it may not look it but they can stand up and wash inside, it's actually bigger and wider than most hutches as my Husband made it that way. The pen is very high and we have never had any
rabbits jump out of it yet, I think it must look small in the pictures.

lol Sophie is an average bunny and she can jump at leaft 3ft!

Is there anything on the other side of the run that then buns could damage, or damage themselves with.

Defiantely a nice set up I would be happy to send my buns to that, how happy they would be in another matter

No there is nothing they could hurt themselves on I've made sure of that. :)

Charlies not a large bunny, but he wouldn't try to jump out of that. Look roughly the same height as my dog pen and I can't imagine it being worth it for a rabbit to jump it if they have space and food in there!

The hutch is a big hutch and it may not look it but they can stand up and wash inside, it's actually bigger and wider than most hutches as my Husband made it that way. The pen is very high and we have never had any
rabbits jump out of it yet, I think it must look small in the pictures.

I think Bea was just a cow :p I had to put 2 puppy pens on top of eachother to stop her jumping them :roll: :lol: Even then she'd still give it a go :lol:

The hutch is 8ft long by 2 ft high by 2 ft deep and the pen is 8ft x 8ft and 3 ft high.
The rabbits will be in the hutch at night and in the pen during the day, unless it's nice in the garden and they will be out in the big run outside.

The garage has central heating as we have just had it put in as eventually our buns are going in the garage.

Looks great :D

If the buns are giants though I think they may jump out. I had a 3ft high pen for Daisy and she jumped out of it every night - used to find her sleeping on the sofa every morning :lol:

Looks great :D

If the buns are giants though I think they may jump out. I had a 3ft high pen for Daisy and she jumped out of it every night - used to find her sleeping on the sofa every morning :lol:

No they are not giant buns all I know is they are not small bunnies we can always put a cover on the pen. :)

The hutch looks at least 4ft tall :? So the run is around 3ft tall :? Theres no way Lola would attempt to jump that :? Its obvious from the picture the hutch is around 6x2x2, the top hutch has 2 large cage bases in.

For 3 days what do they expect?!

It says its only the bottom hutch

Back