• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two of my piggys in the sun

drboo

Mama Doe
Some piccys of Ned and Dexter out in their run today :D
Dexter:

DSC01950.jpg

Ned:

DSC01952.jpg

Together:
DSC01951.jpg

:wave:

Oooo what handsome piggies you have there!! can I come and steal some of your grass for my lot? :lol:

How come your grass looks so lush? s'not fair :lol:

Aw they're gorgeous piggies!! :love:

I need to get a run a.s.a.p now the weather's getting better so my two rogues can go outside and eat some grass. I've never invested in a Pigloo' for my two as they are on the larger side and I wondered if they might get stuck! :lol:

I love their colouring and markings - gorgeous!! xx :love: xx

Aw they're gorgeous piggies!! :love:

I need to get a run a.s.a.p now the weather's getting better so my two rogues can go outside and eat some grass. I've never invested in a Pigloo' for my two as they are on the larger side and I wondered if they might get stuck! :lol:

I love their colouring and markings - gorgeous!! xx :love: xx

Thank you :wave:

To be honest, neither Ned or Dex are on the "slim" side, and they can both fit into the pigloo together when they feel like it. It is quite light so I don't think they could get stuck, but I have seen bigger versions for sale :wave:

Lovely piggies!

Our emerged from the playhouse today but only in their hutch as we were out most of the day.

I've never invested in a plastic pigloo either - mine have some fleece ones for the winter and I seek out "hidey hole shaped" boxes in Tesco when I shop - the sweetie aisle seems to be a good place to find suitably sized ones.

Back