• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photography competition-linked to FF Bunny Bonanza *winners revealed #48*

Fat Fluffs

Warren Scout
:wave: We have had lots of comments from forum members and other Fat Fluffs supporters that, much as they would like to, they can’t make it to our Bunny Bonanza at Hatton Country World on May 3rd – whether it be due to physical distance or other plans. (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=220692)

So – we’re going to be running a photography competition which everyone (from the forum and beyond!) is welcome to enter. We will display all the photos at the event and ask our visitors on May 3rd to vote and choose the winning photos.

There will be two categories:
1. Bunnies!
2. All other kinds of pet/animal
and the winner in each category will receive a Fat Fluffs’ Sponsor-a-bun pack, including regular updates throughout the year from your chosen sponsor bun plus special photos and personalised items.

If you would like to enter please e-mail your photograph(s) to abi@fatfluffs.com or PM Photobucket link(s) to Woodlouse.

Entry fee is a minimum donation of £1.00 per photo please gifted into our Paypal account: donations@fatfluffs.com (please also tell me your Paypal address in your PM/e-mail so I can link them up!) If you prefer/need to send a cheque then let me know and I’ll send you details.

Closing date for entries is Thursday, April 29th at 8pm - to allow me to get photos printed and labelled up ready for the event.

I will keep the identity of each entrant secret until voting is over and will then reveal the votes and winners on this thread as soon after the event on May 3rd as possible!

Looking forward to receiving lots of fabulous entries for the competition!
Thanks for reading and supporting Fat Fluffs!
Abi
x

Last edited:
mmm thinks of cunning ways to disguise my rabbits so I can enter :lol::lol::lol:

Of course you can enter :) The PUBLIC are judging the competition via ballot slips at the event on May 3rd. So whilst people from here will recognise your buns to the majority of visitors they'll just be nice bunnies in photos. Please enter :) x

Of course you can enter :) The PUBLIC are judging the competition via ballot slips at the event on May 3rd. So whilst people from here will recognise your buns to the majority of visitors they'll just be nice bunnies in photos. Please enter :) x

oooohhhhh good point. better get snapping. Mind you I will probably be having lots of baby photos to take then too!

I wouldn't mind entering a few photos into this. With section 2 - does it have to be pets of can it be wild animals/birds etc? Will they be printed for display - if so what size (so I can make sure they are correctly edited). Are there any rules for entering?

Sorry for all the question :)

Hannah

I wouldn't mind entering a few photos into this. With section 2 - does it have to be pets of can it be wild animals/birds etc? Will they be printed for display - if so what size (so I can make sure they are correctly edited). Are there any rules for entering?

Sorry for all the question :)

Hannah

Any animals - pets, wildlife etc.

Yes, they'll be printed for display but I haven't decided what size as TBH, it'll depend on how many entries I have to fit on the board! No smaller than 2 per A4 sheet though.

As long as it's your photo then anything goes! :)

Will have to decide which photos of Cassie and Oakley to enter :)

Sounds like a brilliant idea - lots of photos of bunnies to look at :love:

mmmm 15 ish days to closing. I'm think that the babies should will have just started to leave the nest by then.......I feel some cute baby photos coming on!

I just had a thought. Maybe the winning photo could go in our calender next year too???

I'm going to send you some photobucket links this weekend although I might send you some photo's much closer to the closing date if the babies are out and hopping around.

sent photos and money. Will we be able to see all the entries??

At some point I'll upload them to an album and post the link so you can see all the photos. There are LOTS of entries! Can't promise to upload b4 the event, cos I'm doing a million and one things, but definitely will! X

Back