• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Neighbours think im mad...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I cleaned out the bunnies shed today but it still stunk, so i took everything out, scrubbed the floor, MOPPED the floor, and disinfected it, as i think they have been peeing everywhere for some reason.

But my neighbours looked acrross our fence and i was going "Look i have to MOP your shed, you dirty little grotbags!" while they were running about on the grass in their run! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I always talk to the bunnies :D :love:

Lastnight i was telling them they are bad bunnies for making me run around in circles to get them to bed :roll: :lol:

I cleaned out the bunnies shed today but it still stunk, so i took everything out, scrubbed the floor, MOPPED the floor, and disinfected it, as i think they have been peeing everywhere for some reason.

But my neighbours looked acrross our fence and i was going "Look i have to MOP your shed, you dirty little grotbags!" while they were running about on the grass in their run! :lol::lol::lol:

That just made me LOL :lol::lol:

My neighbours knocked on the door once to check i wasnt having a pshycotic (sp) break down! They knew david had gone out and all they could hear was me talking like a twit to the buns :lol: My walls must be insanely thin!

The shed is now dry (thanks sunshine!), with a new rug inside, toys neatly laid out.

i bet it will be destroyed within half hour

They are in the run on the grass at the moment, because if i let them back in already they will just go and sleep inside and i need Domino to actually do some exercise for once!

They are in the run on the grass at the moment, because if i let them back in already they will just go and sleep inside and i need Domino to actually do some exercise for once!
:lol: Bobby's like that! She would just sit and let Carlo groom her all day long if she could:roll:

Hes just so lazy and fat. He never used to be, its since hes been in the shed with his mum AND wife. they just both dote on him allll day!

And hes put on SO much weight,hes a proper little fatty! I think he weighs like 2.9 kg now!

Hes just so lazy and fat. He never used to be, its since hes been in the shed with his mum AND wife. they just both dote on him allll day!

And hes put on SO much weight,hes a proper little fatty! I think he weighs like 2.9 kg now!

:lol:.. Yeah I have only had the two since monday, I worry though cos Bobby is a gobbler and eats all the food, I have to distract her while I sneak pellets to him:roll:

He doesnt eat more than the others thats the funny thing, he just doesnt move! He is my biggest rabbit though, peanut butter was his dad, and jelly is his mum, and he is bigger than both of them, (not as in fat, hes longer!) so hes just massive :lol:

Hes going to be three next friday :D

He doesnt eat more than the others thats the funny thing, he just doesnt move! He is my biggest rabbit though, peanut butter was his dad, and jelly is his mum, and he is bigger than both of them, (not as in fat, hes longer!) so hes just massive :lol:

Hes going to be three next friday :D

I think Domino is related to me :shock:

Ive had to get Toffee out of his hutch into the sunshine not so long ago! He was laying down in the hutch doing nothing!
Lazy boy :roll:

All lazing around in the sun now... but atleast they are getting fresh air :lol:

Back