• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

funny things your rabbit does....

anaveragemuppet

Wise Old Thumper
my Zeke does this quite regularly, but i still find it hilarious!

he manages to get the hay on his head whilst he's munching away, then he bobs up and down with this little pile of hay on his head. it reminds me of a scene with leroy in from bugsy malone...

Rum sprints around on the carpet and doesn't always stop in time when she gets to the kitchen floor and then powerslides for about 3 feet :lol:

aww, bless her! she is a little tinkerbelle!

zeke also has a habit of pulling all the newspaper out from his bedding and ripping it up. which isn't so funny in the middle of the night!

Lucky does the newspaper thing too.

I am really poorly today laying on the sofa with a duvet and Lucky jumped up for a cwtch and i thought "awwwww - he can sense i'm ill" But the cheeky bunny left me a banana milkshake wee all over the duvet! Aaarrrgghhhh! :lol: He hasnt gone anywhere else but his littler tray in weeks!

I love it when he head butts my hubbys legs when we are sat on the sofa - i dont know if he is trying to get his attention (he gets the least attention from him) or if he's letting him know he doesnt like him! :lol:

I love his wiggles when he has spinach. I love it when he binky's and lands on the 2nd shelf of the bookcase and looks stunned!

I think i love everything he does! Even his stomps when i've told hi off for chewing wallpaper! Stroppy bunny!!

aww, he sounds adorable! we've only had zeke for three and a half weeks, he's only about 13 weeks old. but i'm sure there'll be a long list of cute things he does soon!

When my 2 are free ranging I just love the way they go up to any closed doors and push them hard with their nose or feet just to see if I really have closed the door. :D:D:D

My Sparkle used to do that with the newspaper too..................and then eat it :shock:
He growled at me yesterday when I put my hand in his hutch to give him a treat and had me and Emilly in fits of giggles.

The funniest thing our Sooty does is jumps on the settee when my three children are sitting down and makes them jump :lol: and the other thing he does is when my 11 year is playing with him and she jogs slowly up and down the living room (living room is 35ft long so plenty of room for our indoor bunny to run around in) and sootys little legs are racing after her...he normally does it two or three times from one side of the living room to the other side then decides to have a lie down on the mat and have a rest.

Walter likes to stand up on his back legs and look at me through the conservatory door. He looks so cute! He just stands there and stares at me until I go away. And sometimes when he's sat down and you say something he looks shocked and lifts one ear up and stares at you. Then if you say something else he looks more shocked and lifts his other ear up :love:

Nora was making me laugh the other day too. Whenever i bent down to stroke her, as soon as I touched her she did a crazy binky, then ran back infront of me. Then I'd try to stroke her again and she'd binky again. I think she maybe thought I had food in my hand. Or maybe I smelled of banana :lol:

And when I get home from work, I open the conservtory door and Nora always hops straight out and comes and sits next to me on the doorstep. She doesn't like cuddles, but she just likes to sit with me :) And I'll give Walter a stroke and he nudges me quite violently with his head. I've yet to decide if its *I missed you so much while you were at work mummy* or *how dare you wake me up from my afternoon nap!!* or *FEEED MEE*. But its cute anyway.

Both bunnies do the "OMG-OMG-ITS-BREAKFAST-TIME!!!" run around the room when I come in with breakfast. They look so excited, but I have trouble putting the food down without clonking them both on the head with it!

I could go on... :D

Twinsen and Patrick do mad *its time for nom noms* lap, tripping me up in the process! :lol:

Patrick binkies on and off the bed which i find rather funny xx

Back