• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would it be weird...

not for me, and I have had debates about this... *coughs* Hetty ;)

I would love to have another Steel Giant, just like my Hermione. I don't want to replace her, but they are just absolutely beautiful... :)

I don't think so, but what I would be warey of is trying to 'replace' a lost bunny because even if they look the same, their personalities could be miles apart. There are only so many bunny markings and shapes they can come in so there could easily be times when you adopt a bunny who looks similar to a lost bunny.

No, not weird at all. As long as you don't expect that bunny to be like the much loved and lost bunny.

I'm convinced when I find a bunny that looks like my Scratty (avatar pic) I'll adopt them because they are physically like Scratty. Roo is simialr but kind of tricolour - Scrat was genuine harlequin markings and white - I've not seen another quite like her... I would without doubt choose another like her :love:

Shortly after I lost Scarlett I really felt the urge for another Belgian Hare, I couldn't help it. They're my favourite breed and Scarlett bought me so much joy, but whenever I see any pictures of them, it breaks my heart as they remind me of her and remind me that I miss her.
If I were to get another red Belgian Hare, I KNOW I would feel like I'm replacing her. I could never do that to her.

I've found a bun like my Alistair in colour & personality. He's bigger, & not healthy. See my other post re head & heart:roll::lol:

Back