• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloody foxes!!

katiebob

Warren Scout
One has done a huge runny poo throught the mesh on the top of Colin's run!!

AARRGGHH!!!

Hateful creatures!!!

i had to clean it up and nearly puked it smelt so bad! :cry:

Now... where is my big "fox beating" stick.....

We had one last night too, I have no idea where they hide during the day as we're right in a town centre and there isn't any grass for miles!

Knocked over our dustbin at 2:00am and dragged chicken and flapjack all over our back garden!

Gits.

the foxes poos right out side my runs and its usually sloppy so i cant pick it up proprly.
they also wee on my dogs toys then she brings them into the house and for a while i am wondering where the awful smell is coming from:shock:
Tho one morning last year i saw four cubs having a wonderfull time playing in the garden they were so cute i cant dislike them very much.
Needless to say all of my outdoor bunny accomodation is reinforced with lots of hiding places to make them feel safe.
I think the fox has learnt it cant get onto my buns and just marks its territory as it glances in.
But they are realy stinky creatures:roll::roll::shock:

fortunately next door have a shovel for picking up dog poo so i borrowed that...

they keep tugging on the wire too - may have to upgrade it to uber-strong anti-fox wire. we used to have babies under the shed at my mum and dads and they were a little more rural so very cute

but the ones by me are really mangy skinny things on a diet of KFC and doner kebabs :evil:

Back