• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toffee Neutered Today

Thanks guys!
What do I do about her litter tray post-op? Cos assuming I cant have her usual litter (Yesterdays News) cos of the wound?

Good luck for Toffee!!

I just used newspaper and changed it every couple of hours - or whenever it got wet. Tibbs wasn't pleased, but soon got the hang of it.

Good luck Debs and Toffee! Hopefully she's all done and recovering well now!

When Pheobe had that lump removed, I used our white towels as bedding. I changed them twice a day. I washed them with one really hot (95degree) cycle with washing detergent, then again just as hot without detergent. I know that sounds obsessive, but I just wanted to make sure all the germs and bacteria were killed, then all the detergent was gone!

I know Toffee will be ok, I've met her and know her ballsy personality will get her through, your girl's got guts!

I will see you soon hon, or I'll call you, to see how she is. xxxxxxx

Shes home!
Still not quite fully awake, seems very dozy but looking good! Wound very neat, dissolvable stitches, she had pain relief and anti biotics and just gotta keep an eye on her now!
Due back on Mon for a check up!

Shes ate some veg and wee'd over night :D
Just those dreaded poos to wait for now and then hopefully she'll eat her pellets and hay cakes!
She wont let me look at her wound though!

Back