• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup says.... MORE PHOTOS!!!!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
...Mummy is your porridge better than this, I don't like this.

buttercup036.jpg

buttercup037.jpg

buttercup041.jpg

buttercup042.jpg

buttercup045.jpg

...I am a hammy get me out of heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 more sleeps before I can go to my proper home :) with no housemates to share with and not boys staring at me when I go to bed, Bliss!! (I think thats what you should be calling Kiki!!!)

I have to apologise for the lack of photography skill on these photos, but this little girl is just so so quick, and my camera is proving rather slow :(

P.S. did you find Whiskey?

Last edited:
she's a very pretty girl! and such a girly girl! i've had four hamsters, two boys and two girls, you wouldn't know from a photo if they were boys or girls, but this girl, is beautifully girly! :wave:

What a little cutie! Is she the little one who was wide awake when I came to pick up Syd? She's beautiful! xx

Mummy, I am still plotting my escapes! That hoomin lies, she said 2 more sleeps yesterday and it is two more sleeps today.

buttery001.jpg

buttery004.jpg

buttery006.jpg

buttery009-1.jpg

I decides to be a bit stiller today, digging in sand is fun!!

I am still working on chewing my way out of the box so I can make my way to you earlier, but I am not sure I can make it :( I may have to just wait with my sister and the noisy boy from next door. He has a wheel and it makes quite a racket! I like the wheel but lady only gives us ours every other night. He has his all the time. Can I have a wheel all the time?

Love Buttery

Back