• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do happy hutch....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
still do their 5 x 5 foot runs?

I got one two years ago and when i did the shed i attatched it, and was thinking i could add another one to the end to give the buns more space? Mum will think ive gone loopy, theres three in a 6 x 4 shed, and 5 x 5 run, but figured if i can get one cheap it would be nice for them?

this is what i have right now

theshed005.jpg
and want to maybe add another :)

it is the run which has the 3rd solid roof, but we got rid of that because it was splitting, and added the last side to the roof :oops::lol: and because it made it a little too long on top, then added wooden bits at the side so its a bit modded!

Anybody?

I am looking for one just like this, brand new if they do them but even second hand, as i can paint it up, and i only need three sides and a lid really.

But i want one exactly the same as that one :?

I'd contact them direct and ask. You can email them if you prefer - I got quite a quick response when I emailed them about something. :) xx

Back