• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

took freecycle up to kays today :( :)

jenny s

Mama Doe
took my beloved freecycle up to kays today and had a brill time, so many buns and dogs and cats lol

freecycle seem to settle in really well bless her, we will miss her so much:cry: but on a happier note kay and dd pursuaded me to have 2 little buns :roll::D as i had a empty cage in the car and a shed at home. will post all about them tomorrow as they are settleing in the shed as we speak lol

atleast i will be able to keep them in a run so should have no problems about unwanted items in the garden

I'm so sorry that you had to give Freecycle up, but I'm sure that she'll be well looked after by Kayj.:)
Well done for rehoming two little buns. We want pictures! :wave:

i'm sure freecycle will be happy with kay - and at least you will get updates on her :) it must have been horrible living in fear:( can't wait for pics of the new additions:D

it was horrible having to keep her freerange to a minimum but atleast at kays she will have a friend soon too.

the two little ones will be easier to keep safe as they will be in the shed at night and tim out in a run during the day, will post some pics soon x

Back