• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sponsors needed ...in memory of Violet ...update post #49

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
When we took in Violet a couple of days ago Gaynor offered to try and raise funds towards her op by asking for sponsors for the Sheffield fun run .

Violet came to us with a terribly broken leg ..the vet said the leg needed to be amputated . It was a similar situation to Angelica who made a fantastic recovery and we didnt forsee any problems .
Sadly though after making it through the op Violet passed away in Traceys arms last night .

Gaynor (drboo) has asked us to still post this thread in Violets memory , as although she is no longer with us we still have to find the money to pay for her treatment .

So thank you Gaynor...and thank you to anyone who choses to sponsor her .

here are the details .

Gaynor will be doing the Sheffield fun run on 25th April . She will be doing it in fancy dress (hopefully as a bunny ) and has promised a pic as proof of completion .
The fun run is 3 km

if you would like to sponsor then please either pledge on this thread and pay after the run or paypal now .
paypal is angela.bell3@tesco.net
please include your user name and the words fun run

thank you :wave:

Last edited:
violet003.jpg

Please help me raise some money in memory of this beautiful little girl - thank you :wave:

Violet's story has really touched a nerve - Alfie is recovering from a dislocated hock and so I can't comprehend how anybody could have just left Violet to suffer. :cry::cry::cry:

Alfie and Bubbles would like to sponsor Gaynor £5 in Violet's memory. :)

Bless her poor wee Violet - just so, so sad & unfair for her :cry::cry::cry:

We will sponsor you Gaynor £5 as well :wave:

Becca and antigone
paypal payment recieved thank you .:wave:

thankyou KarenM, Bunnyaddict,Honeybunny2007 and happybunny22000 for your pledges of sponsorship . :wave:

:wave: What a lovely idea.

Will sort a pledge out tomorrow.I've had a couple of glasses of wine tonight :oops:

:
Will sort a pledge out tomorrow.I've had a couple of glasses of wine tonight :oops:

Sorry. That was a completely inappropriate post for a fundraising thread. :oops: I will try not to write any more drunken ramblings!

I thought Violet's story was so sad. It is such a shame she did not get a chance to have a loving safe home. I would like to sponsor Gaynor too please.

Poor little Violet, that's so so sad.

How much do you need to raise? I will paypal some across (after today I am not in the office but will check this thread when I'm back in if I haven't heard by the end of the day).

x

Oh bless. Violet looked just like my little Gemma.

I would like to give £5 but don't have paypal. Do you have bank details so I can do an internet transfer or I could send a cheque.

Thank you so much to everyone who has pledged so far :wave:

Do you have bank details so I can do an internet transfer or I could send a cheque.

:wave: Please pm Bunnymadhouse about where to send a cheque. Thank you :wave:

I have just paypal'd £10. If she had come to us I would have given a donation towards her op.

It is so sad it turned out the way it did, but I am so pleased that Violet felt safe and secure in her last few days :)

the response to this is fantastic already ...thank you everyone .. :)
im so sad we Violet isnt still here :(

Gaynor ...look forward to pics :)

i will list pledges and donations tomorrow

billy wants to help auntie angie, so hes told sally and they sending £5:wave:. Im on my fone at the mo so will paypal you tomorrow afternoon when ive finished work.xx

Back