• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Positive Vibes For My Very Poorly Sailor. Updated :)

pipkoi

Alpha Buck
Sailor is an extremely poorly liitle boy.
Some of you will remember that he had a dental on 26th March. Well since then he has been backwards & forwards to the vets. Continual antibiotics & painkillers. Bright enough in himself but constantly struggling with a build up of food in his mouth
last night decided enough was enough and he went back to the vet this morning. She cleared his mouth and admitted him for IV fluids & syringe feeding.
Rang this afternoon & she feels his prognosis is very poor. Has had an xray which showed no problems, teeth & mouth fine. She has checked the literature and will speak to other vets in the know, but her feeling is that it is something muscular & that he is just totally unable to swallow.
She is taking him home tonight to continue syringe feeding him food & fluids & I have to ring in the morning
Please could my beautiful little man have lots of positive vibes that a miracle happens.
How can this hurt so much.......:cry:

Last edited:
I was so sorry when you rang with the news Pip
Will keep my fingers firmly crossed for this lovely boy xxx

My little Nutmeg just had his monthly dental on Tuesday so i really know how you feel. I hope Sailor pulls through and sending lots of vibes to make him better. Let us know how he gets on. xxx

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that little Sailor is so poorly. I kept looking at him when he was being rehomed, cos he was so gorgeous. He looks such a darling.

I am sending all the vibes in the world and all my hopes that he gets better.

Thinking of you at this difficult time. x

Back