• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny stuck in traffic/ back from vets/ pics post 14

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(

She should have been here an hour ago, but has been stuck on the M25 due to road works for ages :(:(

I am very worried about her as she is 8 years old, has been through a lot of upheavel in the last few days and apparently there is something not right with her tummy. It is very swollen :(:( Given that she is not neutered and our past few months of experience I can't help but be a bit paranoid :oops:

I have no idea about breed or colour.

I just want her to be here and safe. What with this and waiting for the vet to ring about 3 buns..... :(

Last edited:
hope she turns up soon (and steve) would be a bit worrying if she turned up without steve and just a suitcase at your door... :lol::lol:

seriously though hope they turn up soon and you get good news on the other buns x

She eventually arrived at 3.30 :shock:

She is gorgeous and I am already in love :love: But we are really worried about her condition so we booked her an emergency vets appointment and Steve is up the vets with her now :(:(

I will update when he gets home

Back from the vets.

Not the best news :?

Her abdomen is full of fluid, but again we don't know why. The vet has recommended that we get her settled in over the next couple of weeks and then get her spayed so that they can have a good look round inside her at the same time and see exactly whats going on.

The poor girl is very stressed from all the recent changes in her life so we don't really want to rush into a big op when she is 8 years old. And I can already tell she is going to be a lovely friendly bunny.

I just hope this doesn't end up going the same way as it did with Hester :(

Poor girly. I hope she soon gets settled in with you and enjoys all the love and care she is going to get.

x

Awwwhhh, good luck bunny! I really hope she'll get on ok at the vets.

Does she have a name at all? What's she look like?? *Ahem* picture?? :angel:

Oh no :(

I knew something was not right this morning :(
Hope she is okay. she is such a darling. She loves cuddles and a fuss and is so nosey!

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, only just got back in from hospital.. we left to get there at 1pm :shock:

Oh no :(

I knew something was not right this morning :(
Hope she is okay. she is such a darling. She loves cuddles and a fuss and is so nosey!

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, only just got back in from hospital.. we left to get there at 1pm :shock:

I hope the hospital went ok for you. Thanks for all the carriers, they are great.

Steve didn't get back until 3.30 :shock: and was back at the vets at 4.30, poor thing.

I think she will be a wonderful bunny, I just hope it is nothing serious and she can spend some quality time with us. She is about the same size as Dexter so they would make a lovely couple :)

We have decided to call her Mrs Brown :lol: ( had to think of a name quick for the vet records!) She is a lovely dark brown colour, so dark it is almost black but not quite :love::love:

P4070710.jpg

P4070711.jpg

Back