• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arent we norte bunny mummys

skgreene

Warren Scout
Were on call 24/7 for cuddles, kisses and to drive them around, we give them only the best food and vet care we can afford, we give them the last of our bananas even tho were still hungry, and we clean their lil bedrooms and spend our last pound on that new toy that they then decide they dont like and what thanks do we get a thump of the feet and looks that could kill, you would think that they would call RSPCA bunny abuse line would you not. :lol:

hahaha! fantastic! last night i was crawling as i couldn't walk due to immense back pain, yet i spent an hour filling Zeke's food, hay and litter tray, i gave him a cheek and ear rub, which he adores, and what did he do? he thumped and thumped pretty much all night! silly sausage. i could barely move and still he wanted more!:shock:

They're worth every bit of everything we give! I've managed to get onto the sofa, Zeke's playing about, but every so often he sticks his head up as if to look and check I'm ok! He's such a sweetheart! My piggies hardly check on me like that, they suddenly just start shouting to demand food, but I love them soooo much! My gerbils are just goofy, really silly boys that demolish everything and watch you to check what you're doing and to see that you're behaving!!! LOL! All my animals have such characters. I don't mind spending over £200 on them a month! Sooo worth it!

defo agree would change harry or felix for the world i love them to piece, planning to get harry this own bunwife :shock: june/july time so it doesnt put me off one bit

Back