• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teeth chattering - Alfie

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Aflie does a really strange thing that I've not seen any of my other buns do. When he gets excited he binkies, shakes his head and chatters his teeth. He usually gets excited when I get home from work and he runs to door to meet me and does this. It's not like teeth purring which he does when I stoke him. It sounds really funny and lasts for for about 5 seconds. He's quite a vocal bunny anyway so this is just one of the strange noises he makes.

Anyone else heard a bun do this?

My Herbie chatters his teeth just as he is getting comfortable before a snooze!
He tucks his legs under himself then his teeth chatter for a bit, then he falls asleep.

oh bless him! Snowdrop buzzes and Bungle grunts but never seen them chatter their teeth.

When Snowdrop cant be bothered to binky she shakes her head instead!

ill have a video of that too please :love::love::love:

Drop me your mob number and I will do it by my phone.Its when shes tired.So sweet!! She half closes her eyes and sits all huddled....looks so enchanting, but the little sod would have my hand off!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back