• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when a bun jumps straight up in the air and down again...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
Ruby does this a lot and she was doing it all over the place yesterday... she's sitting normally, and then she just jumps up high and back down into the same position. It's not a binky, she stays in exactly the same position, she just comes off the floor about a foot and a half. Does anyone know what I mean?

What is that?

yes charlie does this too - Ive always classed it as a binky! but Im not so sure now - mind you he tends to have a mad sprint after it as if its caught him unawares :lol::lol: its a bit strange to just jump up and stay in the same position though :lol::lol:

i think it is a binky. pearl used to do them when she was first ill. then she only did head binkies. then none :(

they look well shocked too, well funny :lol::lol:

i swear pearl jumped up 2 ft once :love::love::love:

:lol:Twinsen does this. she looks like shes sitting all peacefull then all of a sudden shes jumped up and down on the same spot she can jump and binky quite high when she wants too!

Bubbles always does this; it makes me laugh every time because it seems to catch her by surprise. I class it as a binky too, just a vertical one. :lol::lol:

Back