• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where has the Rum gone?

Hessen

Banned
There she is! :love:

022on.jpg

021yf.jpg

004sc.jpg

002br.jpg

She's 1 next week!

I'm having to feed her separately at the moment as Raisin keeps stealing all her food and I'm worried that she's not getting any bigger!

Ooooh, she's sooooo pretty! I think she may be on my bunnynap list....

i just totally adore your two! are they bro and sis? what breed are they?

Yeah they are brother and sister, and they are some sort of mini-lop cross. I've seen very few buns that look like Raisin, and he's full of personality and mischief and Rum just got all the looks :D

She's 1 next week!

I'm having to feed her separately at the moment as Raisin keeps stealing all her food and I'm worried that she's not getting any bigger!

Bobby does this to Carlo, is really hard to keep em together and make sure one of them gets a little more:?

It makes me sad because I love seeing them eat together all happily, but Raisin literally eats twice as fast as Rum!

I know, how do you do it then? Cos I am just mastering the art of having two lil fluffs!, do you use distraction techniques?

Last edited:
Back