• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Girl after her Spay Op <3 PIC OVERLOAD

Jaki5

Alpha Buck
Having a wee lie down

421.jpg

Having a wee cuddle with her teddy

431.jpg

Recovering in her wee house

443.jpg

Munching away on her fave food

448.jpg

Her wee wound

463.jpg

Closer photo of her wound

466.jpg

Looking very tired

473.jpg

Thanks :) She has fairly recovered quickly which I'm happy about. Got her jags to get now on Thursday and thats her ready for a hubby :D x

Awww, wee Jack, she looks really good.
Im sure she will be a changed bunny the next time i see her, although i did quite like the psycho lunge & grunt!

she's a beauty and her op is so neat. my little bun didn't recover like that - she sat in a corner with her face to the wall for days, despite pain relief, and her wound bled for ages. i'm glad your lovely one had a better experience.

Thanks all for your kind comments :)
Lol Kirsty she still has her odd lunges and grunts now and again especially in the morning when she is a grumpy little madam!! x

Aww bless her! I love fiesty madams! I have one in the form of Pheobe, she's a total diva! Maggie-May is a wannabe diva. They make me giggle so much!

Jaki's so pretty. Her husbun will be so pleased with her! xxx

Back