• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie..... (again) binky crazy afternoon

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie had a brilliant time out in the run this afternoon, even if my heart was in my mouth watching him in case he hurt himself. :shock::shock: Here are just some of his best bits (look out for the slowed down head binky in the middle of the video :love:):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48309289@N04/4498414864/

I couldn't bear to watch him any more once he started doing mad laps of the run at the end of this video so I took him out and put him back in the kennel. :?

AWWWWW bless him :love::love::love:

He is too cute - Can see why you were worried though - Im sure they do it on purpose :roll:
Looks like he has made a full recovery! Well done x

BINKIEEEES!!!! :lol: :love::love::love:

He is one happy little bunny :) I managed to get 20secs on my phone before it stopped so can't wait to see the rest later! But just those 20secs were fab!! Can't imagine how terrified you must have been watching his antics :lol:

bless! he looked like he had fun...that last binkiy (before he starts lapping) i thought for a second he was going to land on his back!:shock: his feet flip so far round!:shock: im not surprised you were having kittens!

I think he's just so happy to be on grass again; he never usually binkies in the run and it just shows that 6x4 isn't really big enough for a really mad dash. :lol: Lucky Bubbles wasn't in there with him or she'd have been bowled over. :roll: :lol:

I was wondering whether he would actually be safer having the whole garden to stretch his legs in briefly, rather than doing tight circles in the run..... or would he just end up doing laps of the garden instead. :?

Have we got any pics of gorgeous Bubbles.

Well, I've got loads of her backside running away from me. :lol::lol: I've got a couple of nice ones of her in the kennel the other day, I'll upload them. Bubbles is probably thinking I don't love her any more. :(

Karen,Alfie looks so happy and well.Well done for all the time and effort you put into getting your beautiful little man better.I think his leg is healed now so it wont do him any harm having all the garden to binky his hearts content in.

Awww you're such a good bunny mummy, he's sooooo gorgeous, both your buns are they are one of my fav RU couples :love:

Awwwwwww!! Such a happy chappie :love:

Dylan binkies like that and runs round the flat. So yes, he probably would've done mad dashes round the whole garden :lol:

He's been binkying around the kennel and run this morning as well - which he's never ever done before - I think he's just enjoying the extra room. :D:D I don't think I've ever seen him binky so much as he just used to take his freedom for granted I suppose.

I've removed everything he can jump on, so he's started using Bubbles as a hurdle. :roll: :lol::lol:

Well done for all the time and effort you put into getting your beautiful little man better.I think his leg is healed now so it wont do him any harm having all the garden to binky his hearts content in.

Thank you Sarah. :love::love: I might let him have 15 minutes or so free range. I don't want him to push himself too soon, but it's probably more of a strain on the joint if he's running in circles rather than a straight line.

He's so :love: I thought he was going to flip over in the bit in the middle. So good to see him running around again after everything he's been through. :D

When I had rabbits as a kid they used to do this but I never knew it had a proper name, I just used to call it their 'mad half hour'! My new bunny is still young and yet to binky but watching your vid warmed the cockles of my heart!:love::love::love:

That was so lovely to watch and I'm so impressed that you painted your run - inside and out too! :D Must have taken ages.

Gorgeous bunster.

I love how your other bun was oblivious to his antics!

:lol::lol::lol: Bubbles is in a world of her own sometimes; bless her. I think she just blanks Alfie out when he starts acting crazy.

I'm so impressed that you painted your run - inside and out too! :D Must have taken ages.

It's not quite finished actually. :oops: :lol: I started it last summer and then the buns never used it (as they were having supervised free range time instead), so it's been in storage. But yes, it takes a while as it all needs 2 coats and there's a lot of turning, flipping and folding to make sure you've painted every bit. :roll: :D Which is why I still have to do the bits I missed. :lol:

Back