• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Double dental!

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
I have Snowy AND Jessica going in for a dental on Thursday- they are bonded and need one, so thought it would be good for them to go together and wake up with each other.
The thing is, I'm not sure whether to keep them in the house that night, or put them back in the run in the kennel with a snugglepad or 2. Pudding the cat is in the big dog crate so I don't have anything big enough for them, although I do have a crate without a door- maybe I could get Mike to make a temporary one for it.

What do you think- I'm starting to stress already, Jessica is 6 and looks like she willneed regular dentals from now on.

I think Jane is right,at least you will be able to monitor them more closely indoors.Sending masive vibes Jessica and Snowys way xx

I'd keep them in too if possible. I doubt they will want to move around too much that night, but it will allow you to keep an eye on them both. Sending them both lots of vibes. xx

I'd definately keep them in. Bunnies have trouble controlling their body temps post GA. Loads of good luck vibes...

Thank for the replies, I would feel more comfortable with them in for the night. I'll get Mike onto fixing a door for the cage.

Stressing now, worried particularly about Jessica, but Snowy is such a sweetie, he'sblind so I'm hoping he gets some comfort from Jessica, and she from him!

God I hate this, have to think about getting Mallow speyed soon to.

Bunnies are home, still a bit sleepy, but OK. I've set a crate up in the spare room, for at least tonight and see how they are tomorrow.

Jessica's teeth were worse, she had a dental 9 months ago, so I guess we will have fairly regular dentals for her now on, Treacle is the same.
However as long as they start eating once they have woken up a bit more, I'll be happy.

I'm glad it went well. :D:D I hope they're both tucking in to their food soon. :love:

Back