• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess who's come home with me!

Lu_x

Mama Doe
Syd! You may recall a very pretty little hamster that LottieLouise has been trying to rehome after she was picked up as a stray! Well I'm the lucky new Mummy! :love::love:

I've left her to settle in to her new home for now, but I will take some pictures when she's settled so you can all see how lovely she is! I think she's goig to keep me on my toes as shes a little mischief and is full of energy (unlike me!)

I think I'll be repaying the other half by cooking cakes etc on demand for the next couple of months as he drove me to Manchester to pick her up!

Watch this space for pictures!

Syd! You may recall a very pretty little hamster that LottieLouise has been trying to rehome after she was picked up as a stray! Well I'm the lucky new Mummy! :love::love:

I've left her to settle in to her new home for now, but I will take some pictures when she's settled so you can all see how lovely she is! I think she's goig to keep me on my toes as shes a little mischief and is full of energy (unlike me!)

I think I'll be repaying the other half by cooking cakes etc on demand for the next couple of months as he drove me to Manchester to pick her up!

Watch this space for pictures!

You OH definately needs some sort of treat, what is it with boys and home made cakes, my OH goes nuts for my cakes aswell!!

Verry happy she has found a new home :)

just a bit odd having her cage empty...

Aww hun, I was worried that you'd miss her! She's a lovely little hamster. I promise she'll be spoilt rotten.

She was asleep on the way home until it hit 9.30 (just like you said) and then she tured in to a little monkey, she kept trying to push the carrier open! When we got back she spent hours running in her wheel and then she turned in to spider hamster, climbing around upside down on the bars! She's good fun and we both love her very much!

I think the spider hamster moment may mean I have to make less cakes as the o/h seemed to enjoy watching her! :lol:

Back