• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cos i'm weird

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Here's a cat i once met and decided to photograph - like you do :oops:

I called him Bagsy cos he was flabby and Bagpuss-like :lol:

First meeting

Brookwood149.jpg

Indecisive Bagsy

Brookwood153.jpg

Playing dead

Brookwood156.jpg

Brookwood155.jpg

Brookwood157.jpg

Brookwood159.jpg

Here's where we parted ways

Brookwood158.jpg

Btw if this is your cat, tell him i said hi :lol:

Where did he live? Was there houses nearby?

There were several houses backing into the woods. We assumed he'd come from one of them, he seemed to know his way around pretty well.
And he had his collar, bell and ID on him.

There were several houses backing into the woods. We assumed he'd come from one of them, he seemed to know his way around pretty well.
And he had his collar, bell and ID on him.

Awww good, he certainly doesn't look starved anyway :lol:

He's very nice and the name suits him! You're not weird, I'm always making friends with the cats in my area! I often sit outside my house playing with and cuddling random cats :lol:

He's very nice and the name suits him! You're not weird, I'm always making friends with the cats in my area! I often sit outside my house playing with and cuddling random cats :lol:

My friend was making a fuss of a random cat one day and she said aren't you a sexy cat! And the owner came up behind her and called the cat in :lol:

I used to make friends with every cat i saw, but then they'd start following me. One came home with me once and my parents went crazy at me and made me take him back :oops::lol:

My other half came home one day to a strange cat on the sofa which I'd just let walk in with me! I'm such a softy I'd just let her in for a cuddle and I didn't have to ask her twice :lol::lol:

There is nothing weird about making friends with cats!!
Last night I went to my book club. I had to stifle a giggle when I realised I remembered the hostess's cats name (gorgeous friendly tabby called Murphy) but none of her kids names! Actually I know all of my bookclubs cats names & probably 20% of theirs kids names :oops:
PS Bagsy looks like a cat you'd just have to make friends with.

Back