• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something I Didn't Mention..............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Brian nearly died over the Easter Weekend :cry:

He had bloat and for 36 hours it was touch and go. I *think* it is safe to say that he is 90% better now. Here he is at 3am this morning having a hop about in the garden. In the last 3 days I have had a total of 6 hours sleep !!

009-71.jpg

how did you get him through without RU vibes :no: dont you try it alone again madam!!!

glad hes feeling better :love::love::love:

I had my reasons for not mentioning it all. I am just sooooooooo relieved that he's pulled through. Bobbie looked after him really well :love:

I'm glad he is ok.
I know what you mean tho' sometimes I just dont want to talk about certain things, not because i dont want people to know, just cos i dont want to talk about it!!

I'm glad he is ok.
I know what you mean tho' sometimes I just dont want to talk about certain things, not because i dont want people to know, just cos i dont want to talk about it!!

Sometimes I'm that ^^^

and sometimes I don't want people to know:oops:

Glad he's ok :D:D:D:D

Back