• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Noisette and Oscar fans! (picture heavy!)

coco1200

Warren Veteran
I don't mean to be stereotypical, but you can REALLY tell which sex my pair are without looking at their goolies... or is it just me? Noisette is very ladylike, and Oscar looks like your typical big male :lol: I cannot express how well Noisette is doing, however they are both not appreciating being wormed at the moment! Anyway, enough of my natter, here's the gruesome twosome!

DSC_0155.jpg

Mid action :lol:
DSC_0171.jpg

Noisette showing how to pose like a lady... I swear she has belgian hare in her
DSC_0173-1.jpg

oi bruv!
DSC_0175.jpg

posing as usual !
noisetteposingasusual.jpg

aaaand Oscar! Big man in his chair. His chair. His rules. :lol:
DSC_0182.jpg

watchoo looking at fool?
DSC_0183.jpg

Oscar stretched having a lye down!
DSC_0209.jpg

I was trying to take a photo... and out of nowhere, Noisette pops out!
DSC_0210.jpg

grooming :love:
DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

Oscar had enough!!
DSC_0220.jpg

:love::love::love:

I know what you mean about boys and girls...Marnie is far too dainty to be a boy....and Blue looks like a little thug :love:

:love::love::love:

I know what you mean about boys and girls...Marnie is far too dainty to be a boy....and Blue looks like a little thug :love:

Ditto this - Ebbie is very girly and delicate. She hops around practically saying 'look at meeee, I'm so preetty' whereas Oliver rabbit is just a big boy :lol:
:love::love::love::love:

Back