• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dudley and Daisy's Photoshoot

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Dudley and Daisy had some photos done while they were here, they were quite hard to photograph - probably the most difficult photos of bunnies i have ever done! But here are some of the best :)

daisydudley002.jpg
Daisy taking off!

daisydudley018.jpg
Beautiful Dudley

daisydudley032.jpg

daisydudley073.jpg

daisydudley121.jpg
Daisy nomming- as usual!

daisydudley149.jpg
:love:

daisydudley161.jpg
Me no likey carrots!

daisydudley178.jpg
Dudley running!

daisydudley183.jpg
Daisy

daisydudley200.jpg

daisydudley214.jpg
WHAT do you mean theres no dinner tonight?!

daisydudley222.jpg
The adorable couple! - Daisy pulling a very odd face here!

daisydudley224.jpg
Daisy doos!

daisydudley242.jpg
loves her dudley!

daisydudley278.jpg
daisy.......nomming!

daisydudley286.jpg
Dudley has enough!

MY BABIEEEEEES :love::love::love: :D

Fab piccies S-J cant wait to get them in a frame and put them in the lounge, hallway, bedroom, bathroom, office desk etc etc :lol: I see what you mean tho you can tell Miss Daisy is quite the poser unlike Mr Grumpy Pants :lol::lol:

I hope you like them :)

Dudley was so camera stubborn! :lol::lol::lol:

il sort you your disc asap! :)

Beige: I love your modelling portfolio, if you need anybun to manage you I am available.

Big: Daisy I see you did your shoot au natural, no sparkles or anything, I think you were very brave and a natural beauty

Beige: Dudley looks very handsome but I think Daisy could do with losing a bit of weight especially if she wants to be on my modelling books.

Beige: Dudley looks very handsome but I think Daisy could do with losing a bit of weight especially if she wants to be on my modelling books.

:shock::shock: *covers Daisy's ears and eyes* :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Daisy: Beige Saffron Walden Bun-Bun you is so rude :censored:!!!!! I will have you know I is a size zero I just has very thick fur!!!! and there is no truth in the rumor that mummy has stopped my fenugreek crunchie supplies because my 'fur is thick'!!

I only has one more thing to say....
DaisyRaspberry.jpg

Last edited:
Big: Daisy instead of the crunchies you should have the Excell country garden herbs. They are delicious.

Daisy's Mummy: Thank you Big that is a good suggestion! Daisy can't come to the computer right now because she is in the gym on the hopmill!!! She is devastated by Beiges comments! she was aware that she was a little bit 'round' and her self esteem was a bit low so she did the photo shoot 'au natural' as you say after watching 'how to look good naked' She now feels she has to loose weight but she doesn't like my suggestion of separate feeding from Dudley!

:shock:Domino says that he likes a girly thats got a bit of fluff on her! :lol:

Been sorting out the photos today Jackie, disc should be in the post to you tomorrow AM :)

:lol: if only it was fluff!! This may be a blonde moment but has Daisy really got fatter than Dudley just by eating more veg than him? She is getting bigger by the day! Is the green oat hay fattening coz she eats a lot of that too? I just don't know how to do separate feeding because he likes to eat a bit then leave and come back to it whereas fatty likes to trough all in one go! I'd have to separate them for several hours a day!

Looking forward to getting the disc and having a printing session :)

ETA in the picture below when they were little you can see Daisy is much bigger than Duds even then and yet she's younger!!

Last edited:
I dont know if the hay is, i know alfalfa is.....? So its a possiblity. Mine eat tonnes of veg and Domino is bigger than the others and not because he eats more cus he eats the same its cus hes so lazy!

They did eat that hay we have when they were here so could be worth trying?

They only have a handful of the oat hay morning and evening in a bowl mixed with timothy hay, their large hay basket is filled with farm hay and dust free stalky so they don't have loads of the oat hay and no alfalfa!! She also runs up and down the stairs faster than Dudley and he is definately lazier so I don't really get why she's so much bigger!

Back