PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone......

dinklepip
06-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Has anyone moved their buns from indoors to outdoors now that the weather seems to be picking up. Nights don't seem so cold and am desperate to get them back outside

Snowberry
06-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Mine go out for a few hours every afternoon now and when we move house at the end of April Strawberry will be going out full time.

I have had the back door open today and Bungle has chosen to go out. Strawberry does the same at my Mums and comes and goes as he pleases.

dinklepip
06-04-2010, 03:05 PM
yeah, mine seem settled for their afternoon nap indoors at mo. Just wondering if it's warm enough now overnight to put them back in their hutches, always give them bundles of hay and cover them over at night anyway

Wuezybun
06-04-2010, 06:19 PM
I moved my 2 foster bunnies outside on Friday and they seem happy enough!

They have been in a room with no heating for several months though and when I went on holiday a couple of weeks ago they stayed in a shed at bunny boarding so I figured it wouldn't be a big shock to them.

I'm trying to sell my house so I have been moving them outside on days when I've had viewings, cleaning through and then bringing them back in again at night. Such a relief to have them in the garden now!

If you are worried about them getting cold at night you could always put one of those microwaveable heat pads in with them?

dinklepip
06-04-2010, 06:50 PM
yes I have one of those but the little monsters never use it..... cat likes it instead under his blanket :lol::lol::lol::lol: