• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Holiday Boarding in Leicester - HELP!

kerina

Warren Scout
:wave:

I've not posted on here for ages, but I have been lurking quietly in the shadows!!

Anyway, the reason for my post is that I need some help in finding somewhere to board my bunnies for two weeks at the beginning of June.

Historically, my mum and dad have looked after them for me and it has been fine. However, it's getting to be a bit too much for them to cope with now and I would prefer (for their sake and the wellbeing of my bun's) for them to go somewhere where I know they'll be okay.

Can anybody recommend somewhere in the Leicester area? It will be for 15 days in total.

I have three bunnies - Thumper who lives alone - and Kimmy & Angelika who live together (they came from Kris at Starlights).

This is thumper
200209-Bunnies012.jpg

and this is Kimmy and Angelika
160209-Bunnies002.jpg

Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Kerina

How far can you travel? Barnsley is only an hour ish from Leicester - & a lot of people use Holidayhutch on here. You can PM her:D

Hi Angie65 - Thanks for this, Barnsley would be an option, although I would prefer somewhere nearer if possible.

Hi Fluffers - yes their hutches/runs could be moved, but they are really big - they have each have a two storey hutch, with each level being 5ft x 2ft x 2ft, and a 5ft x 3ft run each. It would probably take at least 4 car trips to move the hutches anywhere, so boarding would be preferable.

Hi Bluebunny - we are near Coalville in Leicester.

Hi Angie65 - Thanks for this, Barnsley would be an option, although I would prefer somewhere nearer if possible.

Hi Fluffers - yes their hutches/runs could be moved, but they are really big - they have each have a two storey hutch, with each level being 5ft x 2ft x 2ft, and a 5ft x 3ft run each. It would probably take at least 4 car trips to move the hutches anywhere, so boarding would be preferable.

See what Bluebunny comes up with, otherwise I may be able to help. What are you hol dates? :)

Oh me too:) im in coalville,mine went to a place in batteram last year

Oh me too:) im in coalville,mine went to a place in batteram last year

:D That's just around the corner from me - I don't suppose you have any contact details for them? And were you happy with them?

It is breaking my heart to put them in boarding for two weeks, but I have no choice as there are no neighbours I would trust to look after them properly. I am quite fussy when it comes to my buns :oops:

:D That's just around the corner from me - I don't suppose you have any contact details for them? And were you happy with them?

It is breaking my heart to put them in boarding for two weeks, but I have no choice as there are no neighbours I would trust to look after them properly. I am quite fussy when it comes to my buns :oops:

Will you send you a message:)

Back