• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

www.run-rabbit-runs.co.uk - bankrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so close to buying a run from him and I'm really glad I decided not to.
I hope people can get their money back soon :(

Yeah I have left a list on the MSE thread, they are all recent too.

Could someone organised a facebook page to organise those who have been used by this bloke, and maybe get a joint claim going? I have paid no money to him, so don't feel right doing it.

I have had 3 people pm me asking for advice. Something needs to be done! Otherwise he will do it again

Steve paid me my money back last week all £165. He was also very apologetic. I did seek legal advice off my solicitor

The address listed for him at companies house is a p.o box number which if someone is going to take him to court or go to trading standards will be no good, as they then cant visit or send bailiffs in or take further action etc.

When and only WHEN someone does want to start proceedings I have some other contact details for this guy that may come in useful to enable you to do that, but I will NOT post them publically on here.

No he contacted people on that day to say he has filed for bancrupcy, and on the same day renewed the ads :? I don't think it is innocent any more

Woo - i contacted him a few weeks ago and very nearly placed an order for 2 runs - he was willing to take the order then :?

sorry to all of you that may have lost your money - not good

i dont think we should all gang up together and attack him. remember his partner has cancer and has been in intensive care. He seemed really lovely and genuine when i phoned him this first few times to place the order - i dont think he is trying to con anyone, just sort out a difficult situation. If he has started to pay people back then hopefully i will get mine soon.

i dont think we should all gang up together and attack him. remember his partner has cancer and has been in intensive care. He seemed really lovely and genuine when i phoned him this first few times to place the order - i dont think he is trying to con anyone, just sort out a difficult situation. If he has started to pay people back then hopefully i will get mine soon.

so he says :?
Much as I would hate to think someone would lie about something as horrific as cancer, I really do have my doubts about him. I hope everyone gets their money back.

so he says :?
Much as I would hate to think someone would lie about something as horrific as cancer, I really do have my doubts about him. I hope everyone gets their money back.

I was starting to wonder this too :? But Steve did pay me the £10 donation for the run raffle last week so maybe he will get back to people about refunds :)

When steve emailed me he was genuinly sorry for everything and really thought he could cope with everything but obviously can't.

He might just have gotten into a mess he can't get out of. It might also be that he is still taking orders to refund others so do be careful.

I think people need to take the right channels of trading standards, disputes on ebay, and legal advice to ensure that each person gets the best they can.

Well, thanks to some very eagle eyes MSE'ers

I am not sure what an ill person looks like but Jaquie certainly doesn't look like she is ill around the time thatt he hutch that was delivered to Kirkby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back