• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Fluffie

TheMe

Young Bun
I´ve adopted a tiny black neutered male bunny from a shelter. I´m hoping that my neutered female bunny Fluffie will fall in love with him. I know I have and he just arrived yesterday!

Pepsi comes from an old man who kept 70 bunnies of mixed breed and gender in a very small place in a stable that was ment for one horse. Pepsi´s got scares from fighting with the other bunnies but he´s in good conditions otherwise since he´s been well taken care of at the shelter. I´m so glad he was saved and that I got the oppertunity to adopt him.

We don´t know the exact age, but I´m guessing that he´s about 12 weeks old. I´ll be bonding Pepsi with Fluffie and I hope you´ll all send us good luck vibes!

A fem pics of our new darling, Pepsi...

11jyant.jpg
2uq1555.jpg

14uxhkg.jpg
zn5s41.jpg

14njl92.jpg
wrj3nc.jpg

We lost Diezel´s best friend Daisy a few weeks ago and we miss her so much. But it sure feels good to be able to help another bunny to a happy life. RIP beautyful Daisy. Mummy misses you.

Last edited:
Awwww, he's such a munchkin!! :love: Well done you for going the rescue route!! :D I'm sorry to hear about Daisy though. Do you think you'll get Diezel a companion too?

Awwww, he's such a munchkin!! :love: Well done you for going the rescue route!! :D I'm sorry to hear about Daisy though. Do you think you'll get Diezel a companion too?

I was actually thinking about bondning Diezel with Fluffie when we lost Daisy. But he´s really huge in comparison to litle Fluffie so I just don´t dare to try even though Diezel´s ever so kind and loving.

Also I think it would be a bit too much for my family if we were to adopt another giant breed bunny. At the moment Diezel´s happy sleeping in my bed at night and getting lots of attention from us humans. But if I would see that he´s getting depressed then I´ll off course consider a new wife for him.

Fluffie on the other hand (who´s also a rescue by the way) isn´t as much of a human friend as Diezel is so I really think she´ll benefit from getting a husbun.

Last edited:
glad you looking for a freind for your bunnies in order for the bond to be successful any bunnies being bonded must be neutered and be initially intorduced in a neutral area best of luck xx

Thanks for your comments! Here are some more pics of Pepsi in his new home...

ndabl0.jpg

keiwhu.jpg

ok8ig0.jpg

ftk3h0.jpg

2lxtqgg.jpg

1zgs27o.jpg

Both Pepsi and Fluffie are already neutered and they will be introduced in a neutral place. Still a bit nervous though...

Pepsi looks lovely! Loving the black & white theme too :D Has Pepsi approved the Aldi tunnel yet? LOL - it looks like a giant stick of rock! Inca has sniffed at hers but not actually gone inside :lol:

Pepsi looks lovely! Loving the black & white theme too :D Has Pepsi approved the Aldi tunnel yet? LOL - it looks like a giant stick of rock! Inca has sniffed at hers but not actually gone inside :lol:

All my bunnies just love the tunnels!

And I´m a very happy bunny mummy today as Fluffie and Pepsi took a liking to each other almost right away and are now happily bonded! We started out in a neutral place but they are now togehter in the kitchen in what used to be Fluffie´s territory.

263vxit.jpg

oqa829.jpg

Last edited:
Back