• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A trip to the tip

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Resulted in Mr T coming home with this.

DSC01058.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

As he was emptying the trailer he spotted this folded up in one of the skips, asked if he could buy it be told 'no' but if by any chance you've accidentally put it in there we can get it out for you :lol::lol:
So home he came with a dog crate.:D
Isn't he great,:love: it will do for an emergency cage or a hospital cage.

Excellent - not sure our tip blokes would have been so accommodating.

No they wouldn't Jill, but they certainly love it when you take in stuff they can nab! They had a result with some power tools yesterday kindly donated by moi!

That's a great result - dog crates are always incredibly handy!

I have found that most 'tip monkies' can be easily distracted with an old plastic football, leaving you free to indulge in a spot of recycling....;)

Well done Mr T!, next time he goes can you ask him to find me some 6, 7 or 8foot hutches, some empty plastic bins for the food (don't mind what colour), some old towels (again I don't mind what colours) and some big hamster cages, many thanks :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good job he spotted it and well done for him getting it, every little bit counts:D

Excellent! Always great to recycle things! :)

There's some really cheap second hand dog crates on eBay right now too, great if someone's looking for a base for a bunny, I was thinking of getting a small one to have as an emergency cage or a base for my two in the kitchen as they don't actually have a house.

Back