• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Lolly just ate cat food

Was it dry cat food? Was it just a wee nibble?

I thought bunnies were veggie too - tut tut!

Was it dry cat food? Was it just a wee nibble?

I thought bunnies were veggie too - tut tut!

Yes it was dry food probs about 5 little pieces, she has never shown interest in it before :shock: I thought they were veggie too!

I'm sure she'll ok Katie, but just keep an eye on her just in case.

Noah has nicked the cat biscuits a few times :roll: He normally does it when I won't give him any more pellets :shock: He's always been ok after.

I now have to put them out of his reach where he can't jump up but the cats can :roll:

Wee thief!!
I'm sure she will be fine, would have been rank if it was a tin of cat food!!

One of my friends bunnies used to steal dog biscuits and never had a problem. I'm sure you'll watch her carefully, and I would also hope she is fine :)

Noah has nicked the cat biscuits a few times :roll: He normally does it when I won't give him any more pellets :shock: He's always been ok after.

I now have to put them out of his reach where he can't jump up but the cats can :roll:

Thanks Denise, Fi has her own room, which Lolly normally doesn't dare step foot in so I thought the food was safe in there, don't know what has gotten into her tonight, will be watching her more carefully now!

Yeah she should be fine :) I couldn't believe it when Piglet escaped yesterday and headed straight for the cat biscuits, clearly it's not the first time she's done that :roll:

Thanks Denise, Fi has her own room, which Lolly normally doesn't dare step foot in so I thought the food was safe in there, don't know what has gotten into her tonight, will be watching her more carefully now!

Bless her, naughty Lolly :lol: She just wanted to get up to mischief ;)

Teasal is a devil with the cat food - we have had to put a childgate up between him and the cat food bowl. he chases the cat off to eat them:lol:

Noah believes he's a cat, anyway! :roll::lol:
Lolly is a naughty bunny!:)

Awwwhhh! Heheheh! Daft bun!

I'm sure she'll be ok :wave: There used to be a rabbit rescue over here and there were pictures of the ladies own pet bunny eating cat biscuits with the cats with captions about 'how sweet they are sharing...' etc. :shock: I think it's potentially a good thing she gave it up. :lol:

What is it with rabbits and cat biscuits? Flower keeps stealing Gizmo's biscuits. The cats and rabbits live happily in the house together but we have to keep putting the cat biscuits out of the way from Flower because she just won't leave them alone!

She should be fine, I once took a rabbit in that had only ever been fed on Eukanuba dried dog food and she was absolutely fine. Her owner had dimentia and thought it was rabbit food. I weaned her off it eventually but she lived to a good age:D

She should be fine, I once took a rabbit in that had only ever been fed on Eukanuba dried dog food and she was absolutely fine. Her owner had dimentia and thought it was rabbit food. I weaned her off it eventually but she lived to a good age:D

I know I shouldn't laugh but...:shock::lol:

Back