• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

and breath!!!..........

hannah C

Alpha Buck
steve and Jasmine had their first date today!

i feel it went rather well, was nervous though, steve did a lot of humping, and chasing, then she chased him, they layed down for a while not together and then it started all over again. no grooming and no laying together but no massive fights and no real aggression. John got himself bitten though, he pushed steve off jasmine because she looked a bit miffed, and she turned round and bit him! i was a bit more clever and used a soft broom to shove steve off her.

i was actually suprised at steve doing most the humping though, i was under the impression it was the female that was normally dominant. (cant remember why i think that though)

im bonding slowly because i work nearly every day and i cant take time off just to bond because i dont get paid unless im hir and dont get holiday time im hoping to get them used to each other this way, then get them living next to each other and then eventually together.

Back