• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh, we've expanded to 20

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
But only temporarily!

I have three of the wild X bunnies here until they go to their new home. They are pretty terrified, but are lovely chaps. Lots of bunny moufs to feed though.

20 is a dangerous number...once you've broken the 20 barrier, you start thinking 'well another one won't make much difference'! :lol: :)oops: )

:shock: hmmmmm....new homes.......aren't they already at their new home:D

Nope :lol: They only came because they have somewhere to go. I need that run within the next few weeks to move a bunny outside and bond her with a new boyfriend.

They have to go! But its lovely to have them here for a short time :D

Nope :lol: They only came because they have somewhere to go. I need that run within the next few weeks to move a bunny outside and bond her with a new boyfriend.

They have to go! But its lovely to have them here for a short time :D

i'm soooo jealous. i really miss my old garden full of wildies. i learnt so much watching them:love: i used to get so excited when mummy bun looked plump again:oops:

Not any here, but some from when they were at the RSPCA. They are pretty scared right now and any time I go out I hear bunny feet disappearing under hutches, but haven't seen them properly yet. they have had a hard day though.

awww bless the tired little bunnies:love:

i had one that used to hide under a wooden planter i had by the patio doors - i swear she/he used to wait to see if eric was coming out to play (his run was set up so he could come and go as he pleased when the weather was nice). wildie bun used to sit and stare at him for ages:love:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, that's so lovely!

They are just so fascinating. I wish they had a bigger space here so I could really sit and see and watch them be themselves. That will have to wait until they go to their new home though.

Wildies are magical :love:

They are way too fast though...you need eyes in the back of your head when you open the run/hutch door. One of mine escaped in the snow and I found her hiding in the engine space of my OH's car of all places! :shock:

Wildies are magical :love:

They are way too fast though...you need eyes in the back of your head when you open the run/hutch door. One of mine escaped in the snow and I found her hiding in the engine space of my OH's car of all places! :shock:

:shock: blimey, you must have been frantic! so glad you found her!

:shock: blimey, you must have been frantic! so glad you found her!

You bet, I was out for hours looking in the snow in only my work clothes and a thin jacket, then I had to lie in the snow for about half an hour to encourage her to come out from the car...I had hot aches and could hardly walk for days! :lol:

*Joins the 20 club* :shock::oops::lol:

Aww i love wild bunnies, they have such slim pretty faces :love:
Will have to go wildie watching again soon :D

Back