• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rang Pets at Home to complain....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Re my recent thread about new all glass pens for rabbits and no hiding places.... I rang pets at home to complain and tell them I was ringing the council. Manager was not pleased and very defensive. I said why can you not give them more hiding places rather than one tiny, mini lop sized, log cabin between about 3 - 4 rabbits. He said that they put an extra one in and now they have two!!!

So maaaaaaaad!!!! I'm ringing the council to complain after Easter and I'm never setting foot in that place again! Anyone care to join me in voting with their feet? :x

Re my recent thread about new all glass pens for rabbits and no hiding places.... I rang pets at home to complain and tell them I was ringing the council. Manager was not pleased and very defensive. I said why can you not give them more hiding places rather than one tiny, mini lop sized, log cabin between about 3 - 4 rabbits. He said that they put an extra one in and now they have two!!!

So maaaaaaaad!!!! I'm ringing the council to complain after Easter and I'm never setting foot in that place again! Anyone care to join me in voting with their feet? :x

That's crazy, how do you know they're doing that? :evil:

Well done for following through with it.

I am not surprised he got defensive and annoyed as they probably dont want to have any damage done to their reputation with the council.

But its good if it makes them improve things...but clearly they arent listening.

I only go to PAH when I really have to, and I try to avoid that. It always makes me upset when I do have to go in, there is always something that tugs on my heartstrings. OH has all but banned me from going :oops:

That's crazy, how do you know they're doing that? :evil:

I was in buying straw for the bunns. They have moved all the small furries to right in front of you as you walk through the front door. The poor guineapigs are up at kiddie head and sticky finger height in completely glass enclosures, although they have more places to hide than the rabbits. Rabbits are at floor level, completely surrounded by glass, with one (and now two) tiny log arch things between 3 - 4 rabbits. I felt sick! Said to member of staff while I was in there and they were very defensive - said something about being checked by vets and the set up was acceptable etc. I said "maybe but you and I both know that it's not acceptable to the rabbits" He didn't want to know.

Oh I wish I could do something. Legislation needs to change! :cry:

Back